1. Read a book each weekend.
2. Write a screenplay that is complete and written well.
3. Read the bible more
4. Move up in whatever company i get a job in. Dedicate my work to the goal of moving up.
5. Learn to handle my finances properly and give to a non-profit.
6. Learn to eat healthy.
7. Engage with the journalism community within my state
8. Fight for internships in my career field wherever they may be
9. Try something new each month! Get out of my comfort zone.
10. Volunteer each month – through my own experience i have seen how much work volunteers do impact the organization that volunteers are working with.
11. Get a better understanding of politics and policies of our world.
THE 11 RESOLUTIONS I HOPE TO ACHIEVE IN 2014